The main AtLAS facilities at Adastral Park with their available hours are the:
- Sports Hall (B73) – 07:00 to 22:00 daily
- Clubhouse including Tennis Courts (B78) – 07:00 to 22:00 daily
- Gym/Fitness Centre (B65) – 07:00 to 20:00 Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 12:30 Saturday
Some AtLAS clubs may also have their own rooms or buildings elsewhere at Adastral Park.
If you’re a permanent or temporary employee of an Adastral Park based company, with your own photographic or temporary passcard: you can use the main AtLAS facilities between any of the times shown, with the agreement with your employer. Outside of core working hours (currently 07:00 – 21:00 working weekdays) you will also need to sign-in/out at the Gatehouse.
If you’re an ex- full time employee/retiree of an current Adastral Park company and you’ve continued your full AtLAS membership: you, your linked Friends & Family members (up to three people) and your Guests may also access and use the main AtLAS facilities – though some special conditions and restrictions apply:
- You – must have an AtLAS ‘social’ photographic site pass, which should be shown at the Gatehouse and displayed clearly at all times.
- Your Friends & Family members – must have an AtLAS ‘social’ photographic site pass, which should be shown at the Gatehouse and displayed clearly at all times.*
- You and your Friends & Family members: are restricted to the main AtLAS facilities on site and only allowed site entry between the times they are available.
- Access to any other locations, for individual AtLAS Club/Society meetings/activities: is by special arrangement between the club/society and the site management ONLY.
Guests (including Children): Anyone not in the above categories is a Guest.
- AtLAS Members who are a permanent or temporary Adastral Park employees OR permitted ex-employees/retirees who have continued their AtLAs membership, may invite Guests to individually booked activities at the main AtLAS facilities (or to other AtLAS club/society locations by special arrangement).
- If you are host to a Guest/Guests you must accompany them at all times and you are responsible for their safety and behaviour.
- Guest passes should be booked in advance with Adastral Park Reception, using the Online Guest Pass Booking Form.
- There are additional access restrictions for Children, where they are Guests. Children (under 16 years old) are allowed on site for AtLAS activities:
- if escorted by an AtLAS member who is permanent employee of a current Adastral Park Company or permitted ex-employees/retiree who has continued their AtLAs membership
- for access to the main AtLAS facilities and the Adastral Hub (B80) only between the following times
- Monday – Friday 17:00 – 22:00
- Weekends 08:30 – 22:00
- IMPORTANT: Only children 11 and older are allowed as Guests for individually booked activities. (Special arrangements may be made between an AtLAS Club/Society and the site management, allowing under-11 children site access for certain organised activities.)
General Access Conditions for Ex-employees and Guests
- If you are bringing a vehicle onto the site regularly, you should obtain and display an AtLAS (green and black) car parking permit from Adastral Park Reception.
- If you or any of your Guests are found outside the designated AtLAS facilities or on site outside the designated times, you may be asked to leave and hand over your AtLAS site pass card. Your membership may then be cancelled.
- Site access will not be allowed if the correct passes have not been issued and collected from Adastral Reception or from the Gatehouse outside of Reception hours (07:30 – 17:00 working weekdays).
For AtLAS site passes or car parking permits please contact the AtLAS Administrator in the first instance.