Could you contribute to Adastral Park life as our next Vice Chairman?
- Chairman – Carl Chittock
- Vice Chairman – Ian Read
- Treasurer – Steve Willett
We’re assisted by our AtLAS Administrator, Darren Barnes.
Ian has been part of the committee since 2012, firstly as Treasurer and then Vice Chairman. He left BT last summer and has now decided to focus his Adastral Park volunteer effort on AP’s heritage. So we’re looking for someone to take over the Vice Chairman role. Ian has centred on marketing, publicity and communications as Vice Chairman, including:
- Developing and maintaining the AtLAS website (atlasleisure.org.uk) – using WordPress
- Producing the AtLAS News newsletter for members
- Contributing to the site-wide Adastral Park newsletter
- Managing the periodic Cineworld voucher offers
Ideally then you’d have the aptitude and enthusiasm to manage these areas and to look at developing them further (for instance, integrating the AtLAS website and the facilities booking website). As a committee member, you’ll have the chance to influence the future direction of AtLAS and the on-site facilities overall.
Interested in helping the Adastral Park community?
Please contact Ian in the first instance, via our contact form (select Message For: Vice Chairman).